The Trilogy is set! Pound for Pound King Manny Pacquiao will face old rival and reigning Lightweight Champion Juan Manuel Marquez on November 12, 2011 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas... Please Bookmark this page for the latest PACQUIAO vs MARQUEZ 3 NEWS and UPDATES... Thanks!

No stone shall remain unturned: Pacquiao – Marquez and more

Pacquiao/Marquez- After Pacquiao smashes Marquez in dramatic fashion, I want to see Pacquiao call out Mayweather loud and proud. I am fed up with this ” I’m just doing my job” line. I am also fed up with Pacquiao stating that he doesn’t have to fight Mayweather because it doesn’t make or break his great career. I got news for you Manny, you do need to fight Mayweather, and Mayweather knows damn well that he also must face you. Enough of the nice guy role, call him out, dog him, take him into the dirt and drag him. And please do not say that you will fight whomever your promoter wants you to fight, because if that’s the case, I feel that we will never see the Godzilla clash of them all. Your promoter is a very smart man, so smart that he can at times see the future. I feel that your promoter has seen images that are not too kind to his sore eyes. So take it upon yourself to climb and conquer the Marquez mountain once and for all and yell out his name.

Khan/Judah- I must say that when this fight was first announced, I strongly felt that Khan would be way too much for Judah. Now as the fight lays about a week away, I now have no idea how to call it. A close source and eyes that I trust, told me how sharp Super Zab Judah is looking these days. I still feel that as long as Khan uses that rapid stabbing jab of his that he will be able to walk down and catch Zab late, but if Sweet Pea can teach Zab to dip, roll, double jab, and then fire lightning, it could change up the game real fast for Khan. I need help with this pick. As of now, it’s a 50/50 fight for me. I can’t wait to see it.

Guerrero/Maidana- This is another fight that I can not wait to see. I love the way Maidana comes with it man, I can’t lie. Maidana is the ultimate truth seeker, Maidana stalks the opposition to see if the walk is as mean as the talk. Scary thing is that, Guerrero is the type of fighter that hopes that his opposition comes into the ring ballsy. Guerrero prays that his opponent comes in full force, balls to the wall style. For me, this fight is 60/40 for Guerrero. I feel that Guerrero is going to give Maidana a lot of problems with that southpaw stance.

Mayweather/Ortiz
- At this time, Ortiz will need to bring his A+, PLUS, PLUS, PLUS, game to beat Mayweather. Don’t get me wrong, Ortiz has a good shot at shocking the world and defeating Mayweather, but the only way I see that happening is if Ortiz can knock Mayweather down multiple times, or by knocking Mayweather out. I just do not feel that Ortiz can win a decision over Mayweather. I also do not see ring rust being an issue for Mayweather, Mayweather stays in shape at all times. Mayweather does this for a very smart reason, he does this so that way his main focus in camp is conditioning and strategy. Other fighters usually win a fight, then they get fat like Tony Soprano. That’s a big mistake to make, at that time you then are going to find yourself fighting the scale for most of camp. That is why I feel that ring rust will not be much of a factor, maybe only for the first 2-3 rounds will wee see a little rust, but after that, we will see a trigger happy Mayweather. As the fight gets closer, I will break down the reasons why I just made that statement. For now, this is a 75/25 fight in the Mayweather direction.



Source: http://www.diamondboxing.com

You Might Also Like:

LIVE STREAM CHAT